Friday, November 16, 2007

More Custom Orders

I love that I am getting return customers. One of my "preferred" customers just put in a request for two bags for her daughters. I went to town last night and found some great fabrics that I know she will love! Stay tuned, Jodi! Ladybugs and denim...and yellow and blue patchwork will be making a weekend debut. I will work on them tonight and post photos so you can see how "the girls" are coming along.

I am also looking high and low for the perfect fabric to make a bag for my sisters boss. You would think black dupioni would be easy to find! Not here! I think I will have to drive up mauka today and check out Mrs. Kimura's store. Sometimes I find some absolutely wonderful fabrics there. I like to buy locally when I can to support our economy and Kimura's have had their little store in Kainaliu for over 40 years I believe.

No comments: