Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yo Biker Mama!



Okay, today was a football Sunday for Earl (my husband) so I retired to my sewing studio. I had been inspired by a request by a return customer of mine, Jo-Anne, who mentioned she has a friend who likes motorcycles. I figured I had to incorporate some faux leather somehow, some black denim, motorcycle print fabric, and lots of chunky hardware. I am tempted to keep this one...but can't do that or I would have a million kazillion bags! The black denim was from a pair of skinny jeans that I had been stashing with the hopes of "getting back into them". Ha! Imagine how liberated I felt taking the rotary cutter to those babies! Instead of "getting back into them"....I "got back at them"! I think they will look much better on someones wrist then they did on my tush!

No comments: