Thursday, November 20, 2008

just checking in...

The Kona Coffee Festival has come and gone. We had a very successful day at Hale Halewai. Met some great people and had good sales inspite of the economy and there being less foot traffic than in previous years. I took several custom orders that I will be working feverishly to complete before Christmas.

A wonderful gal named Janet Lipps purchased seven of my silk diva bags and she will be selling them in her gallery that she is taking over from Sunny Pauole. The gallery is in the artsy little town of Holualoa. I am grateful to have another venue so that people can see the beautiful silk bags up close and personal.

I have been sewing so much that I haven't had very much time to take photos or post new items. I hope to get caught up on all my orders SOON! So if you are waiting for your bag, thank you for being patient with me!

For now, I need to catch a few Z's so I can get up and do this all over again! Ever see the movie "Ground Hog Day"?

Aloha and good night.

No comments: