Friday, December 25, 2009

A peek inside my studio













So, on most days, I wouldn't think of showing you my work area! But today, with my new shelves and after a day of cleaning and organizing my area, you are allowed to peek inside my studio! I am now able to have my designer fabrics, most of which are Amy Butler, in one area, my aloha prints in another and my themed prints in yet another. Wow! Thanks Menehune Man! I still need to pick up some empty bolts to fill with fabric but for now, this is a good start.


Next stop...organize the closet in my bathroom....


a hui hou!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your studio looks amazing! Don't you have so much more energy and desire to sew when things are in order! It always feels like a new beginning. Happy sewing!

Sasaki Bags said...

You are so right! If it gets too cluttered...my thoughts get cluttered and I just can't get motivated.