Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bag accessories coming soon!



I just wanted to let you all know that I am still working on my SasakiBags.com website. I have a little html glitch that many of you have noticed when you go to my homepage! But the folks at Yahoo are working hard to resolve this little irritant.

Meanwhile, back in paradise, I have just ordered a product that I know you are going to love because it complements my handbags beautifully! I will soon be offering high end purse hooks, purse caddies, or whatever you choose to call them. I recently went out to dinner and had the age old dilemna of where to stash my handbag. Putting it on the floor is just nasty! On the table and I fret about a water glass sweating and spotting my silk bag! So I decided to search and find that there are some fabulous solutions out there. They should be on my site by the end of the month. I will let you know when they arrive! If you have any favorite colors, just let me know. For now I have taken care of my "purple" gals and also have on order a gorgeous black and silver neutral and a random selection of other popular colors.

No comments: