Monday, January 26, 2009

A new week

Boy last week was a killer. I had other obligations to fulfill and had to keep some ungodly hours, but once again I survived and woke up early this morning (4 a.m.) to start sewing! The Kona Mountain Coffee retail store nearly ran out of bags so I am working feverishly to fill their shelves again.

I did some major stress eating last week too and feel like I need to do a cleanse to jump start my week. Why do I seem to feed my body such bad food when I am under pressure? It is a new week and once again an opportunity to "start over". You got to love "do overs". So I plan to take care of myself this week. spend time on myself....hmmmm a pedi and a massage sound oh so decadent! And of course lots of sewing.

Better get back to the sweat shop.
A hui hou (until we meet again)

1 comment:

wildflowr said...

Can't wait to see what comes of your sweating! Last week was a blah week for me too. Plus I got me evil property tax bill- eek! I really need to sell some paintings (or else I will be selling my bone marrow!)