Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sasaki Bags Surpasses Goals


As you may know, I set a pretty aggressive goal for myself this year. Last year I sold a little over 1300 bags so I thought, "why not shoot for the moon?" And set my sights on 2010 bags in 2010. Well, with two days left to the year, I am thrilled to announce that I blew that goal out of the water! As of this morning, I have sold 2850 bags! Who knew this would be possible? The next couple of days will consist of doing inventory of my supplies and gathering up my information so that Menehune man can send in our GET taxes to the state of Hawaii. I am also starting to entertain some goals for next year. I have learned to "dream bigger" this year so who knows where the next year will take me!

I am also preparing to share my "best and worst of 2010" with you. You know..."what was the best thing that happened to you this year and what was the worst?". Some years are more difficult to choose just one best and one worst. This year was easy. Care to guess?

a hui hou

No comments: