Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Warning about Sasaki Bags

I got an email from one of my customers this week. She told me that she thinks I should warn all my potential customers about a phenomenom surrounding my bags. Here is what she said:

"I was telling you that my 'sassy little bag' is a flirt! I had her in the grocery store with me the other day, and a handsome, older gentleman standing near me said, "Bet you wish you were there, don't you?" I looked around to see if he was talking to someone else before saying, "Excuse me?" "That place on your bag, Kona, Hawaii.. bet you wish you were there, don't you?" It was 20 below that day! So, Barb, be sure to fore-warn potential buyers of this tarty little bag.. She's likely to attract attention!

So, you have all been warned! If you don't want handsome men starting up conversations with you, if you don't want any attention regarding your fabulous sense of fashion, then please do not buy my bags!

But for the shameless, flirty, fashionistas out there....I am headed back to my sweat shop!

No comments: