Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Fabrics for Spring 2008

Yesterday I went shopping and found some beautiful new fabrics for my spring line of bags. You will not miss these girls when they are out and about. They are bold, bright and fun loving colors. A perfect fit for my Divas! I tried to buy locally as much as possible as a loyal islander, but only was able to purchase 3 of my silks on island. The others have been ordered. I can't wait to receive them and see the whole pallette together. Of course aside from the bright and bold theme, there will be some beautiful neutrals with the occasional "feathered Diva".

I have also purchased more of the manufactured handles as seen on "Sienna". I love how those handles look on my girls. They are an upgrade but most customers adore the look. Stay tuned for an update on the Spring Line of Sasaki Bags!

No comments: