Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lydia




Lydia was born on February 25. She is a Pisces. Lydia was crafted from taupe Thai silk accented with pheasant feathers and teal Thai silk piping. She proudly sports two decorative metal buttons plated in 24kt gold. Her lining is a rich teal Thai silk, making her beautiful on both the inside and out. Lydia enjoys the finer things in life. She is loyal and can keep a secret.

I actually hand picked the silk used to make Lydia while on a trip to Thailand three years ago. (my how time flies!) Both pieces used to make this bag came from the Jim Thompson Silk factory warehouse which in "Barb's World" is a little piece of heaven! It is a three story building in Bangkok with hundreds of rolls of the most gorgeous silk fabrics. My only regret is that I didn't buy more!

1 comment:

Trish Ginter said...

I love your bags! They are great! Just discovered because of the comment you left on Smashing Darling blog! Thanks for the comment!

aloha