Monday, September 21, 2009

Taking a Break

Now, don't panic....Sasaki Bags isn't taking a break! I meant ME! Literally I am just taking a short break from my busy day to write a short note to whet your appetite about some things in the works. Today is my day to sew for Palm Palm on Kauai. I have two Big Kahuna almost ready to send off to Marjorie this week but need to finish one more.

So what am I up to? Well, Sasaki Bags is going to be launching a whole new line of accessories in the next few months. I am not going to tell you any more than that just yet. I just wanted to let you know that I am not sitting by idly watching TV and eating Weight Watchers cheesecake! No siree! I feel like I am either sewing or thinking about sewing and am always looking for fresh ideas. I am still in the prototype stage but it won't be long....

That is it for now! Stay tuned for further updates, clues and sneak peeks!

a hui hou

No comments: