Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk Show

I will be having a trunk show on Saturday November 7th at the Pacific Islands Gallery in Holualoa, HI. It is all part of the Kona Coffee Cultural Coffee and Art Stroll. Holualoa is a quaint little artsy town. The gallery I am working with is just south of town. I am so excited to have been invited to be a part of this year's festivities. Janet Lipps, at the gallery has been so supportive of me this past year. She carries several of my diva bags and painted bags.

I will be offering my new Kaloko bag with the debut on Saturday. It is a small-ish bag with a zip top and convertible, adjustable straps. You can wear it across your body, over the shoulder, around the waist or take the shoulder strap off, attach the wrist strap and carry it as a wristlet!

This is a great time of year to be visiting Kona. There are activities daily starting on Sunday with a concert at the Old Airport Beach Park. For more info on the activities, go to http://www.konacoffeefest.com/

If you are on island, stop up and say hi to me on Saturday. There will be live music, fresh hot kona coffee from the Kings Farm and an artist in house working on a painting.

a hui hou.

No comments: