Sunday, January 22, 2012

Don't Shoot the Messenger!




The Messenger bag has been on my "to do" list for a very long time. Back in September a customer put in a special request for a Sasaki Bags Messenger tote. Life got in the way for a few months and thankfully this customer from New Zealand was very patient! (thanks Ann!). Finally I was able to focus my attention to designing this bag and I am thrilled with how it turned out. It is roomy enough for a laptop computer or all of your campus books. It has an adjustable pocket with a buckle inside to secure your computer or tablet and it even has a hidden zipper in the flap!
I included an exterior pocket to slip her cell phone into and added a zip top and buckles for extra security!
I seem to have been inspired lately to finish projects and allow myself to be creative with making new designs. It feels pretty good!
I have SO MANY ideas....Who knows what I will come up with next? Stay tuned!
a hui hou

No comments: