Sunday, April 15, 2012

One of a Kind Kimono Purses

So often, I have customers who contact me and say, "I know you make silk kimono purses, but I don't see them for sale anywhere"!  First of all, I'm sorry that, so far, I haven't been able to stock enough of them to actually sell in one place.  To date, each of the silk kimono bags that I have sold have been "one of a kind originals" and they sell as I make them....or before!

 For those of you who follow my meandering posts, my silk kimono bags will be part of my "wAomH collection" (stands for "with all of my heart" in memory of my dad and in honor of my mom who I will always love wAomH).  I am making the kimono bags now, but am working on a design for my new labels and hardware to showcase in that collection.  Production always takes longer than I wish it did, so I am shooting for 2013 for a release of phase one of the collection.  One thing for certain is that each of the bags in this line will each be as unique as you and I are.  They will each demand my undivided attention and I will put "all of my heart" into each one.  And someplace, somewhere, on each bag, it will bear a heart insignia whether subtly or boldly!  Stay tuned!

I am also shooting for a launch on my new website....but it all takes time...precious time. 

So in the meantime, if there is something special you would like for yourself or for a gift, please feel free to contact me at SasakiBags@aol.com.  I am a real person in a real studio here in Hawaii and welcome your requests. 

a hui hou

No comments: