Monday, July 7, 2008

busy busy busy

Aloha everyone!
Wow, what an incredibly busy week I have had. Here it is Monday and I am just sort of regrouping. I am still working on my handpainted bags and have also recently purchased some burlap feed bags that I plan to recycle into some great bags! I have been working on a project that I am going to call my "Signature" bag....and those of you who know me very well, and my warped sense of humor may appreciate the pun that is going to be associated with that. Stay tuned! I have more fabric on order and am looking forward to the arrival of my "Sasaki" damask woven labels that should be here next week and in all my forthcoming bags! Thank you everyone for your support and interest in my bags.
Back to the "sweat shop"!
A hui hou (until we meet again)

Barb

No comments: