Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sasaki Labels!


Name Maker woven labels have arrived!
On my birthday this year (May 31st) my sis and I were on the phone for about 2 1/2 hours designing my labels for my handbags. I knew I wanted damask woven labels because they are of such high quality and I couldn't put cheap looking tags in MY bags! In the end I decided to keep them simple yet bold. I wanted something that would translate my style well, plus bring me future business whether it was in a fun novelty bag or an elegant bag. I am really happy with the outcome.

So I just want to give a big shout out to Tatiana at Name Maker. She was absolutely the reason I decided to go with that company. She was patient, helpful and never pushy, even when I was "wishy-washy" and uncertain! If you need quality woven labels at a reasonable price, do not hesitate to contact Tatiana at info@labelsamerica.net

I can hardly wait to finish my next bag so I can attach my first Sasaki label!

No comments: