Sunday, March 22, 2009

Choucho - the Butterfly




The Japanese word for butterfly is Choucho and I am sure you will figure out why I chose this name for her. I used one of my recently purchased obis for her exterior. It is a black silk with gold metallic mums and leaves. But the beauty my eye caught was the butterflies with orange wings and baby blue highlights. This obi even has bits of lime green and purple that I was able to work into the panels that Choucho was made from.

I gave her one exterior pocket. It is lined with a black tone on tone kimono fabric and accented with black piping.

Her handles are black satin gathered over heavy cording and just the right size to hold onto delicately in your hands.

Inside, Choucho is secure with a black magnetic snap closure. Her lining is more of the black kimono fabric. The tone on tone print is truly amazing!

I also gave her two interior pockets and accented them with gold satin piping to make them easy to see when needing to grab that lipstick or wallet!

Being born on March 22, Choucho is an Aries. She is an adventurous, energetic gal who shows confidence in everything she does. She loves to chat and makes friends easily. She loves music and art but is fickle in her tastes. There is never a dull moment when you have Choucho as your girlfriend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Choucho is BEAUTIFUL!!! You never cease to amaze me! Keep up the good work, as I know you will.