Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holualoa Coffee and Art Stroll 2009



What a fabulous day! First of all, thank you so everyone who stopped by the Pacific Islands Gallery for my trunk show today. Since the gallery is a little out of the way, I didn't know what to expect as far as traffic. I met some great people today from all over the world including Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Korea, Japan, the mainland US and even lots of locals. Big Mahalos for supporting the local farmers and artisans. It really does mean so much to us.

Janet Lipps went all out today for her gallery. She hired a top notch musician who kept us all entertained throughout the day with his Flamenco guitar.

King Coffee was on site freshly grinding and brewing up their coffee and there was even a local artist working her magic on canvas.

Menehune Man helped me set up early this morning. I love it when my man does some heavy lifting! Then, once it was set, I pretty much I sat on the lanai all day, sipping coffee, chatting with visitors and realizing why I love living here so much. It is definately a package deal.

Right now I am trying to figure out why I am so tired after a pretty easy day. And alas, the diet is on hold tonight! Its a Digiorno pizza and a Guiness beer for dinner for me! I actually think that the entire pizza may be in danger....fair warning!
Now I am headed back to the Sweat shop to start all over again for next Saturday at the Old Airport. See you there!

No comments: