Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kona Coffee Festival 2009 continues

Well, I am up before the sun this morning getting all the last minute things finished to take to my final show of the year. Menehune man took the day off from his regular job to help me with my booth today. I worked hard this week and made up several little bags that were so popular last weekend at the gallery. Some are made from kimono and obi, the others are coffee bags. Some have shoulder straps, some just wristlets. They are the perfect size for a cellphone, lip gloss, credit cards and sunglasses. Grab and Go!

So anywho...if you are in Kona today, stop in and say hi. I am giving a free gift to anyone who mentions that they read about the show online. My booth is in a new location this year. We will be under the tents at the Old Airport Beach Park Pavilion. The Kona Coffee Festival parade starts at 9am at Huggo's and ends up at the Pavilion. There is lots of free parking and many other booths to see as well. See you there!

a hui hou

No comments: