Saturday, February 20, 2010

Labels America


I had been wanting to order some special labels for bags that I sell in boutiques. Some of my bags are exclusive to particular boutiques and I do not want to encourage their customers to contact me directly to try to avoid retail pricing, so I did not want to include my website on the new labels. Once again, I called on Linda at Labels America to make it happen for me. The labels are beautiful with the "Sasaki" in gold lurex or metallic thread. It really pops! Below that are the words "Boutique Collection" in my "Sasaki Purple". I am very happy with how they turned out and am looking forward to sewing my first one in a bag SOON!
PS...If you also sew for a living or just want to make your items even more special, I would highly recommend having woven labels made. For information you can contact Linda at

No comments: