Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm such a Goof!

So here is your laugh of the day. Yesterday, I was hurrying about getting ready for work. I was curling my hair with a curling iron. (yes, Kathy, it has grown out enough to do that) and in a move that will not be forever known as one of my brightest, I laid the curling iron down on my eye glasses! Now, let me just say that I do not own a pair of contacts (I'm too low maintainence for that)and I am 46 years old with eyes that are coincidently the same age and showing their wear. When I was all done with my hair I went to put my glasses on and realized that they were strangely WARM! Then I tried to look through them and it seemed like I had smeared vaseline all over the right lens. These were the nice $200 trifocal progressive lenses! And they are ruined! But with no time to lament, I had to find a pair of glasses to take to work since I am doing computer work right now. All I could find was my drugstore mini SUNGLASS TINTED readers! It was pretty funny. Everytime my coworker Suzanna looked at me I could see her wanting to crack up but trying to be so sweet! So now I have to go to Costco and order another pair that will take about 2 weeks to get here. I am sure there is a moral or lesson someplace in here....help me out!

No comments: