Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wow, so much is happening right now. I got a wholesale order on Monday for 87 more bags for the coffee shop that I sew for. They are participating in a show for a Japanese company today so wanted to see how many bags I could have ready for them by this morning. So I was up early this morning to deliver the 16 bags that I had sewn so far. They said they anticipate all of what I brought in this morning to sell today. Yeah!

I have been trying to gain permission to use maps (which have copyrights) to use in my new line of map bags. Yesterday Rand McNally replied and told me that I can definately use their maps. This really opens a door to me. I have plans to make map bags of major cities. Already people who have seen me carrying my map bag have stopped me and asked me to make one of a particular city or state. I will have them available within a month to sell on my Etsy store. I only wish I had more time before the holidays....*sigh*...

You should see my sewing studio today! Yikes! Earl and I have been cutting out burlap coffee bags and there is burlap schmuck all over the place! I may have to break down and clean this place up before I can proceed.
Well, its off to my real job....have a great day!

No comments: